Advice is provided in order to give an overview of taxation in case of international transactions arising in the course of operation of your Estonian company. The exact scope and cost of advice depends on your questions.
International companies shall be aware of taxation and laws in the countries of operation. We will be happy to advise you on issues related to taxation, tax agreements and potential risks that may arise in the course of operation of your company.
Issues that may be addressed when getting advice:
- taxation of an Estonian company
- tax agreements between Estonia and other countries
- analysis of the identification of potential operational risks
- taxation of dividends and other income
- cross-border VAT rules
- taxes arising in different countries
- send us your questions so that we can determine the scope and cost of advice
- get a quote from us
- select the time, language and format of advice (you can get advice by phone, via Skype, at the Company in Estonia office or in writing)
|International tax advice||from 100 EUR|