Company in Estonia OÜ is looking for accountants, lawyers, and managers in its team.
Company in Estonia OÜ offers everyone the opportunity to realise their potential. We aim to create a team in which each member can use their personal and professional strengths and skills. We also offer you interesting and diverse tasks in a young and dynamic team.
Company in Estonia OÜ has more than 7 years of experience in consulting international clients on various legal and accounting issues.
Working or practising in our company, it is possible to deal with contractual and commercial law, various areas of tax and administrative law, issues related to IT, intellectual property and cryptocurrency, accounting services for international companies and communication with international entrepreneurs from more than 100 countries of the world.
Join us if you are looking for an interesting and versatile job and:
- You have administrative experience, or you are studying to be an accountant or lawyer
- You have a good command of English and Russian
- You have good reasoning and analytical skills, as well as good communication skills.
- You are correct and responsible.
- You have the desire to work and develop together with our international company
We offer you:
- Versatile and interesting work with professionals in their business ː modern and comfortable working conditions
- Various opportunities for self-improvement
- Motivating and result-dependent wages and other benefits
- Fresh fruit at the office, as well as fully paid vacation days
Location – Tallinn city centre, Navigator business centre, Laeva 2 – A entrance – 5th floor
If you want to join our team, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accounting internship at Company in Estonia OÜ
Internship at Company in Estonia OÜ is similar to intensive and productive training – at least that is what our trainees say. Here you can not sit much idle – instead you really participate in the work of our company and provide accounting services to international companies from a variety of business areas.
While you are studying, Company in Estonia OÜ offers you an excellent balance between work and study and great flexibility to adapt to your schedule.
What we offer:
- interesting cases and work tasks
- supervision by an experienced accountant
- the opportunity to join the team of Company in Estonia OÜ as an assistant accountant
Company in Estonia OÜ ’s staff selection program includes mentoring by highly qualified specialists in the field, participation in innovative international cases and a wide range of opportunities for personal and professional development.
We welcome applications from both experienced accountants and students. Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com.