We offer assistance in creating cryptocurrency exchanges with customized designs, functionality, and languages, connectable to various exchanges and KYC providers. We will help you save your time and money. Please find below the information and options for creating a crypto exchange:
Basic cryptocurrency exchange software version:
The cryptocurrency exchange will be integrated with the exchange https://bitlish.com/en/ and with the KYC provider https://sumsub.com/. Cryptocurrencies are placed by exchange service users directly to a corporate account of the exchange service provider on the exchange https://bitlish.com/en/
The exchange provides the functionality for generating a new address for placing a cryptocurrency for each new user of the exchange service. By a deposit placed to the specified address, the provider identifies the customer’s deposit in the system.
For a customer, it looks like a cryptocurrency deposit to the provider, since, after signing up, customers get access to their personal accounts, in the relevant section of which they see the address for depositing the corresponding cryptocurrency for exchange transactions.
Advantages of using the Bitlish exchange in the basic version of a crypto exchange:
- prompt availability of funds for exchange transactions (if the provider has working capital on the exchange, funds are readily available; otherwise, funds are available after 6 blockchain confirmations);
- no extra fees for blockchain transactions;
Advantages of the KYC provider in the basic version of a crypto exchange:
The KYC procedure is performed by the third-party KYC service provider https://sumsub.com/ and is directly integrated into the user interface in his/her personal account. The user goes through the KYC procedure directly in the profile in his/her personal account via the provider’s resource. The KYC service provider https://sumsub.com/ also offers blockchain analytics tools for verifying cryptocurrencies received from provider’s customers using Bitfury Crystal.
Basic cryptocurrency exchange software version includes:
- Customized interface and design.
- Connection to a blockchain watcher.
- Payment system integration for processing bank card payments.
- 2FA integration.
- Administration part.
- Wallet interface in a user account for EUR, BTC, ETH.
Rental of the basic version of a crypto exchange – 35000 EUR (one time payment). Monthly service fee – 2000 EUR (updates, performance monitoring and hosting on servers).
If a cryptocurrency exchange and a KYC provider are selected by the customer:
In this case, cryptocurrencies are first placed by Provider’s customers to the Provider’s wallets and then to the Provider’s corporate account on the exchange selected by the Provider. The principle is the same, namely the same HD-wallet is used to generate a unique address for placing a cryptocurrency for each new customer. However, in this case, the HD-wallet interface is provided by the system itself, rather than by the exchange.
- adding new currencies (fiat currencies – upon customer’s request, cryptocurrencies – as part of the exchange pairs https://bitlish.com/) – 600 EUR for each new currency.
- HD-wallet for BTC, ETH – 5,000 EUR (for other cryptocurrencies – by agreement (depending on a specific currency);
- integration of a third-party KYC provider – 1,500 EUR;
- integration of a third-party exchange/s – 2,500 EUR for each exchange;
- automation of transactions in case of several exchanges involved – 5,000 EUR (provided the provider has working capital on exchanges);
- administration part – 1,800 EUR;