Company formation by visit Estonia
Stages of establishing a company by visit
- Obtaining information from the client
- Appointment of the date and time of the visit to the notary
- Preparation of the necessary documentation
- Client’s visit to the office of Company in Estonia OÜ at the appointed date and time
- Joint visit to a notary to sign a prepared petition
Before booking an appointment with a notary, Company in Estonia OÜ will prepare the documents for establishing a company in Estonia. Therefore, it is so essential to send us in advance information about the desired company, its beneficiaries, and describe the alleged activity at least 5 days before your planned visit to Estonia.
In order to establish a company in Estonia, it will be necessary to visit Estonia for one day, as well as a legal address and a contact person.
After receiving the necessary information, we will book an appointment with a notary and draw up a petition to establish a company. On the appointed day of your arrival, we will meet at the office of Company in Estonia OÜ at Sepise 1, Tallinn, 11415, Estonia.
Assistance in setting up a company is 235 EUR. The state fee for the establishment of a company and notary services will be 365 EUR. The cost of a legal address for one year is 200 EUR, and the cost for the services of a contact person is 200 EUR.