Possibility to acquire a fully operational cryptocurrency stock and exchange software, which has been developed from the scratch from IT professionals who have developed the core systems for CFD and Forex brokers like Dukascopy Bank AS and Forex4you.
The crypto currency stock and exchange software will provide all necessary tools on a mobile and desktop version to serve customers:
- Fast and easy onboarding
- Secure, intuitive and user-friendly client member are.
- Back end (Back office) for customer management (KYC, AML), system configuration and day to day operations.
- Fast exchange directly from the Member area
- Exchange platform for advanced trading
- FIX and Rest API
- Payment processing
Liquidity and Aggregation
System is capable to connected to several Liquidity providers (Bitstamp, GDAX/Coinbase pro, Binance, Bitfinex) via FIX API or Socket API connections. The System is capable of several types of price aggregation and order execution. All models follow the exchange principles and each client order which is place on our exchange is added to the order book.
1. Straight thrue processing and price aggregation from external exchanges
The most common model used if the exchange has not attracted “Market makers” or can not act as a market maker inside the exchange by his own. Prices can be streamed and aggregated on the best Bid/Ask principles from multiple exchanges and routed directly for execution to the best price provide. Please keep in mind that those operations require a collateral deposit at the exchange to which the order is routed. The system is capable to read the collateral amounts held at any external exchange in order to transfer to the best price provider and to ensure sufficient collateral to grant order execution.
2. Price aggregation from several Exchanges but execution on own create order book.
The system gathers the order books of the connected exchanges. Each exchange order book can be modified by selecting how many of the best levels of the order book to be cut. Then the system takes the modified/unmodified pricing and creates its own order book and the execution is made fully internally. Basically, you act like a market maker by following the main participant of the exchange and all trades are booked on an internal system account.
3. Independent price providing
You have the possibility to show an empty Order book which can be filled with client orders or launch an automated Market maker solution. Set your desired target, set your fluctuation range and modify your own orders in the order book fully automated regarding the demand and supply of the asset.
- Servers are running on Debian Linux and are protected by software firewall. All servers work in single intranet. The only public endpoints are available for HTTPS protocol (Web Site, Trading Terminal). HTTPS connections are proxied with Apache, and all traffic is encrypted with SSL/TLS certificate. All client requests are routed through Cloudflare, which ensures additional security, performance, service reliability, and protection from DDos attacks.
- Crypto operations are served by operational wallets, with possibility of saving assets to cold wallets.
- Clients are able to use 2FA and IP address whitelist for additional protection of their accounts.
- Every step, performed within the system is written to system log files, which allows to investigate any problems within any specified time range.
- Client data is stored in MySql persistence storages, that are combined into single cluster with active/active relations between nodes. Client data is regularly backed up and is stored on separate server.
Main system components
- Core system is implemented with Java 8 technology and consists of 3 major parts.
- Trading Terminal – implemented as Css/Angular + Rest & websockets on server side.
- Backoffice – implemented with java stripes and bootstrap frameworks and is run under apache tomcat
- Website + Trader Room – implemented with stripes framework
- Website & Trader Room content is fully localizable & contains tools for managing meta tags for search engines and social media.
- Web site & Trader Room are in process of migration to cloud flare, in order to support application availability and distribution across various servers. Utilizing such features as latency reduction and ddos protection
- Trading Terminal is horizontally scalable by providing various server addresses for client application and choosing the most suitable server.
- Server side system is implemented as services, which can be distributed across various servers and are communicating through rabbitmq messaging system.
- The system is distributed into the following components:
- websocket/rest api for trading clients (clusterizable)
- Trading server for accounts processing (clusterizable)
- exchange module where the actual exchange engie resides (clusterizable by instruments)
- transaction writer (component, that writes all system transaction asynchronously)
- Liquidity provider services (coinbase, bitstamp, binance).
- Market prices aggregation service
- Payment systems services
- Wallet services (ETH, BTC, BCH) + more coming
- Historical data service (save historical prices and serve them by client requests)
- Backoffice module
- Database – mysql in cluster. Nodes active-active. Messaging system rabbitmq. Additional storage cassandra (clusterized).
Cost of the crypto currency stock and exchange software – 150 000 EUR (it takes tree months to create the crypto currency stock and exchange software).