Here’s a short guide introducing how company establishment by visit look like with Company in Estonia OÜ.
- Before visiting Estonia in person, please send the following information:
- Planned date of visit
- Desired company name
- Type of activity of the company
- Data of the Owners/Beneficiaries of the company (passport photo, email, telephone, residence address, marital status)
- Data of the Directors of the company (passport photo, email, phone number, residence address, marital status)
- Appointment of the date and time of the visit to the notaryAfter receiving the necessary information, we will book an appointment with a notary and draw up a petition to establish a company.
- Preparation of the necessary documentationIn order to establish a company in Estonia, it will be necessary to visit Estonia for one day, as well as a legal address and a contact person.Our company takes care of this for you.
- Client’s visit at our officeOn the appointed day of your arrival, we will meet at the office of Company in Estonia OÜ at Sepise 1, Tallinn, 11415, Estonia.
- Joint visit to a notary to sign a prepared petition
Company formation by visit of the founder/s is the fastest way to establish a company in Estonia. Company in Estonia OÜ will gladly assist you in registering company by visit.