Advantages of establishing a company in Estonia
Many entrepreneurs sooner or later have a question – in which country of the European Union to establish a company that would simplify doing business with European and international partners, reduce the level of bureaucracy that hinders business development, be able to engage in company activities from anywhere in the world and legally reduce taxation.
If You are faced with the same problems, the establishment of a company in Estonia will help you solve all the issues above at once. The main advantages of having a company in Estonia are listed below:
- 0% company income tax ( tax on retained earnings)
- founders and Board members may be non-residents of Estonia ( there is no need to have a local Director )
- there is no mandatory condition to pay a salary to the company’s director and there are no salary requirements
- there is no need to contribute the authorized capital when establishing a company
- possibility of fully remote management of the company if the owner has an e-resident card
- in case of doing business in Estonia, a Board member has the right to apply for a residence permit for up to 5 years
- possibility to purchase transport and real estate in the ownership of an Estonian company without taxes
- Estonia has international double taxation agreements with 59 countries
- Estonia has a transparent and clear tax system without progressive taxes
- minimum possible areas of activity with the necessary licensing
The team of Company in Estonia OÜ will be happy to provide all the necessary information and help with the establishment of a company in Estonia in the shortest possible time.