Many entrepreneurs sooner or later have a question – in which country of the European Union to establish a company that would simplify doing business with European and international partners; reduce level of bureaucracy that hinders business development; be able to engage in company activities from anywhere in the world; and reduce taxation legally?
If you have already thought of such questions, the establishment of a company in Estonia would help you solve the above-mentioned issues all at once.
Тhe main advantages of having a company in Estonia
- 0% company income tax (tax on retained earnings).
- Founders and Board members may be non-residents of Estonia (there is no need to have a local Director).
- There is no mandatory condition to pay a salary to the company’s director and there are no salary requirements.
- There is no need to contribute the authorised capital when establishing a company.
- Possibility of fully remote management of the company if the owner has an e-Resident card.
- In case of doing business in Estonia, a Board member has the right to apply for a residence permit for up to 5 years.
- Possibility to purchase transport and real estate in the ownership of an Estonian company without taxes.
- Estonia has entered into the Convention for the Avoidance of Double Taxation with 59 countries.
- Estonia has a transparent and clear tax system without progressive taxes.
The team of Company in Estonia OÜ will be happy to provide all the necessary information and help with the establishment of a company in Estonia in the shortest possible time.